Keswick Small Riser Recliner
This Small Riser Recliner is shown in a Tuscany Pebble.
It is a modern, stylish Electric Riser Recliner which is also available in Petite, Standard and Royale sizes.
The beautifully contoured shape is designed for exceptional comfort, with soft, stylish arms, welcoming fibre-filled back cushion and full-width ‘chaise’ seating.
Features and Dimensions
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Special TOUCHSTOP ANTI-ENTRAPMENT SYSTEM for added reassurance
- Optional LUMBAR ADJUSTMENT for added comfort
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with removable back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
Visit our Dunmanway showroom for a selection of our products.
Note that some offers are exclusive to our online store.
For availability or further details, please contact us. We’re within a 20-minute drive from Skibbereen, Clonakilty, Macroom, Bandon, and Bantry
Phone: (023) 885 6666